- The information of this website is provided 100% free of charge with the aim of helping individuals decide how to travel to different places and where to book their tickets, as well as other concerns such as accommodation, car hire and others. We try our best efforts to keep the site updated and error-free, but it is simply impossible to keep up with every single detail.
- You should treat the information as a guide only, and confirm routes, timetables, prices and all other details with the operator or online travel agency. We cannot be held legally responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided.
- Affiliate links and AdSense banner adverts are used to support this website. Affiliate relationships include dohop, hotelscombined, amazon, holidayautos, booking and several others. We are not employed by these companies or have any direct relationship with them otherwise.
- All pages and posts on TravelCritix.com are © Afflinks Ltd. 2016. All pictures used are either © Afflinks Ltd. 2016 or CreativeCommons licensed by third parties in which case the copyright remains with that person or organisation.
- TravelCritix does not actively collect any details from users of the site. We do not store e-mail addresses, names, credit cards or any other personal details.
- If you decide to voluntarily contact TravelCritix we will not disclose your details or e-mail address to any marketing companies.
- Routes reviewed are published in a standard blog format and we allow for comments to be made by just leaving a name an e-mail address and (optional) a website. We will not publish any email addresseses or sell them to third parties. Comments that include criminal, violent, pornographic, racist or offensive content will be deleted and their e-mail address banned.
- If you send TravelCritix an e-mail reviewing a particular route or country we may decide to post it on the site to help other people, unless you ask us not to. We will credit people by name, but never publish any e-mail address.
- By using TravelCritix you are confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of service displayed on this page.
- TravelCritix, through its parent company Afflinks Ltd., reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
- What are cookies? A cookie in computer language is not a biscuit but a small file sent from a website to your browser and are stored on your computer. Cookies do not harm your computer and many sites use them nowadays. For more information on cookies please visit the BBC website, they explain it in much more detail.
- TravelCritix uses third party cookies in connection with the (i) statistics of the site, (ii) the affiliate programs utilised and (iii)the adverts served by advertising platforms.
i. Google Analytics cookies. We use Google's free Analytics service to understand the traffic that uses the website. The information generated is anonymous and used to create reports about how people use TravelCritix.
iii. Advertising cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site, and the revenue from these ads also helps finance the site and keep it free. These companies use anonymous information about your visit to this and other websites in order to display adverts about goods and services that are most relevant to you.